View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 04:00 PM   #25
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Interesting list you got there. Were Leisure Suit Larry games that fun? I've always been curious about them somehow.
Immensely. I literally learned about "the birds and the bees" in the second game where you literally can't advance unless you type "unzip pants" and then something to the effect of "f*** woman."

Quote:
I'm surprised no Mario or Zelda game crack your list.
They don't come terribly close next to games like these. If one of them did, it'd be Zelda: A Link to the Past. Marios wouldn't be anywhere close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1237 View Post
I beaten all the Leisure Suit Larry games lol. But I seem to recall games 1 and 3 and 7 the most though. II had that shower scene right with Larry naked?
Probably. I was really partial to part 2... I believe that's the one where you fly to some South American country and fight (sort of) a drug lord on an island at the end, like a Bond movie or something. It's got a lot of scope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
There were at least 7 Leisure Suit Larry games? I expected there ot be like 2 of them max.
There's 6... they skipped part 4. Literally, skipped it. Though I'm reading now the mobile version of "Love For Sail" is actually a stealth Larry 4. I need to check this out.

There's also 2... non-Larry games, about his nephew or something. Larry cameos in them, I guess.

Also, looks like an actual new Larry game starring Larry comes out this year:
https://www.pcgamer.com/leisure-suit...efly-on-steam/
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote