View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 09:46 PM   #195
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
The episode Snakes Alive! really has meant a lot to me over the years. Leonardo conquering his greatest fear helped me to not be so scared of some movies that really freaked me out as a kid. I wrote to fan-mail to Cam Clarke to thank him for that lesson I learned from the show.

I also went through something very similar recently as well. Those Halos Oranges commercials that aired on TV really spooked me a few months ago and I fainted just like when Leonardo did when he first saw all of those snakes in the greenhouse. I had to be taken to the hospital to make sure I wasn't developing Epilepsy or something like that. When I watched the commercials again I remembered what Leonardo said, "Fears are just in our minds and we have the power to overcome them." I wasn't that sacred anymore.
Your post was the 193rd on the forums, the total number of episodes from the Original Cartoon

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote