View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 11:43 AM   #46
BartAllen
Banned

I just want to clarify something. I don't condone or tacitly promote rape at all. If it is proven that Kavanaugh committed these acts (even after he is given the position of a supreme court justice) then he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

My problem is the timing and the way Ford has been used as a pawn for political gains. This information was known almost 2 MONTHS before the information was brought to the general public. The second it was known they should have gone public with it. They did things the way they did because ultimately the left doesn't really care about victims of rape (Booker) they just care about maintaining their power. This was a tactic they used to hold up and/or stop the confirmation hearing. They desperately wanted this to happen after this November because they think they're going to be able to impeach Trump.

Add all that to some of the stuff that has happened more recently (Ford's ex boyfriend) and I find her less than trustworthy.

Ultimately this farce has all been about power. The Democrats have ruined a man's reputation solely because they're afraid of losing theirs.
BartAllen is offline   Reply With Quote