View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 02:13 PM   #13
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja

Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Mew2
Oh I love that mini ep too. It made me laugh when Raph finished knitting his boxing gloves and chased after Mikey.
*snickers* Oh, me, too! But you can't say the little twit DIDN'T deserve it, in a way. He should KNOW better than to tease Raph like that by now, ESPECIALLY given our fave hot-headed Turtle's volatile temper! I about DIED laughing when he came up with those knitted boxing gloves on and started chasing Ol' Shell-for-brains around the Lair with 'em!!! Hehehehe.........

And does anyone know if there were ANY of the shorts on TODAY? I got up at about 8:30 AM my time (CST), and didn't see any at all. If there WERE any on, I bet it was just MY darned luck that they were on earlier, BEFORE I got up. Also, there MAY not have been ANY on because of the "Guinness Book of World Records" thing that was going on today.

Anyway, the ONLY reason that I wanted to know was because I wanted to record any that were on at the end of the TMNT home-burned DVD that I finished up today. They would've made GREAT "extras" on it, and as it was, all I got was the "PaleoPatrol" toys commercial! Ah, well, maybe I can get up earlier and give it another go NEXT Saturday, BEFORE the "Winx Club" eps run. Hmmmmm, now THERE's an idea! Hmmmmmm.....................

*settles back to think about it*

Heh, peace.