View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 04:45 AM   #30
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Oh yeah! That's what was rattling around in my brain when I heard the description. I hope they release an actual trailer for this thing soon. It'd be great if it were in early March similar to the ROTS full trailer back in 05. Can't wait for this thing to start and hoping Disney is as smart with this show as Nick has been with Turtles. With the new trilogy on the horizon, they might have cause to keep this thing on the air for at least 5 or 6 seasons to keep the kiddos interested in SW inbetween movies. I'm really surprised and pleased that Disney wants to tell mature stories like this. I don't watch any of the Marvel shows these days because they're just not up my alley. They canceled all the good ones, and that's all I'm going to say on the matter. However, I'll certainly be glued to this. It's Star Wars, for one thing. I also love the team in charge of this series. I know they're going to do great things with it.

I should think it will be great, Clone Wars was awesome fun to watch, so there is no reason why this shouldn't be.

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote