View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 04:36 PM   #72
Thresher
Mouser

Ok, haven't entered into an RP yet, but I'll put my character's profile on here now so I don't forget.

Name- Rai "Thresher" Sunchai
Nicknames- Thresher, Thresh, Rouge Star, and anything else her friends come up with.
Description- 20 years old. about 5' 9", waist legnth reddish brown hair. Gray eyes with flecks of red in them. usually wears jeans, a tank top with black leather gauntlets. Also has the Japanese Kanji symbol for "eternity" on her shoulder.
Personality- Easy-going, fun loving, but still manages to keep herself on the lookout for danger at all times.
Background- Not much is known about Thresher's background. She only remembers that she woke up one day in a hybrid form, half dragon. Some people suspect that she was part of Shredder's experiment with the toxic goo. Thresher has been working alongside Shredder for about 5 years as a hacker and a scout. It is also suspected that she and Shredder knew each other from their childhood.
Abilities/Powers- Thresher is great with computers, and is extrememly agile. She also is excelent with animals, especially horses. Excelent with a scythe and machete, hence her nickname.
Other Info- Although she is always under Shredder's watchful eyes, rockstady and Bebop are constantly beating her up. She now has a large scar under her eye aquired from a hunting knife being "accidentaly" thrown.

Dat's just about it.. yeah. I might add more on later.