View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 08:18 AM   #42
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickwj324 View Post
Yes...we enjoyed season 5 enough. The mystic stuff is a little odd, but still it was an enjoyable season. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to say the same about Fast Forward though!!

One thing I did like about it was the fact that they introduced a "real" Shredder/Saki instead of him just being an utrom. I knew before watching the show that Shredder was an utrom (just by reading about the show over the years). I didn't however know that they eventually brought in a real Saki, so that was a nice surprise.

Hopefully, season 7 will be better than season 6. I know it still uses the uglier animation style, but I think having them back in their own time should be more enjoyable than the future stuff.
Yeah although they explored and interesting angle, for me Shredder is Saki the human, although the origin was still different I liked that he had existed to start.

As for 7, I too was waiting for them to return to their time, I think opinions are mixed with Back the Sewer as with FFW, some like neither, some like one and not the other. (wonder if there has been a preference poll previously) I didn't like the change in animation either, the face shaping etc.
In Back the Sewer there are a few re-designs, April being one and the TMNT have visible eyes. You may know that already. I liked that they were back but still found the first 5 to be the best part of the series.

Last edited by newfan; 08-06-2019 at 08:37 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote