View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 12:26 AM   #2
triplexxx
Mad Scientist

Actor for over 50 years well-known as bail bondsman Max Cherry in Jackie Brown alongside Pam Grier, Samuel L. Jackson, etc. Played in action movies through the 1980's, such as Vigilante, Delta Force (opposite Chuck Norris), Walking The Edge, etc...several fun hits in the 1990's, including Original Gangstas (also alongside Pam Grier), & remakes of Psycho & Rear Window, & several hits after the millennium such as Me Myself & Irene, Confidence, Strange Hearts, Like Mike, Firewall, Lucky Number Slevin, The Hunt For The BTK Killer. Also appeared in many series, like Banyon, Magnum PI, Walker Texas Ranger (again with Norris), Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Breaking Bad, The Simpsons, Tim Allen's father in Last Man Standing, and, of course, Jack J Kurtzman in TMNT (2012).

Enjoy paradise, Robert Forster, have always thought of you and always will think of you when I hear The Delfonics "Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)".
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote