View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 04:39 PM   #53
Mutant Ninja Anole
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
Spoiler:
I feel bad for the Triceratons.
Even if they acted a bit naively in the way they first presented themselves to mankind, at least they made the effort.
I imagine any other species in their position would've gone straight to claiming the planet as their own.

And everytime Bishop appears I can't help but want to learn more of his backstory. Like how he got to be the way he is. In some ways, I suppose he's as mysterious as the Pantheon.

Also, I really wasn't expecting Splinter to show up in this arc, so his appearance surprised me. Although, in hindsight since this is a major thing happening, it makes sense.
I confess, while there have been sympathetic aliens in the past, I don't know that I can recall another story which seems to almost be trying to make you root for the invading aliens.

I mean, Splinter shows up at the end and besides 'what?' my main reaction was, "No! Don't save Bishop!"

Seriously, if Bishop is killed right there then we all might have been saved. Getting him out of his position of power might be the only thing saving us from being trounced by the Triceratons.