View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 08:42 AM   #8
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion

Over all I liked it. I dunno if Mikey is acting any different then he has perviously. I agree it is a little much that he is always doing something to bug everyone else and Raph is always knocking him on his butt. It is just getting over used.

Speaking of getting knocked on their butt. Casey really gave the guys a run at the beginning there when he came into the lair. I kinda had a hard time believing they wouldn't instantly know who each other was considering I don't think the turtles have many people coming in and out.
And was April just waiting outside the front door until she was cued

Poor Donny, I guess it is his turn to be all angsty like Leo was there for awhile in 2K3. At least the guys are being supportive and letting him know they don't think it was his fault at all. I think we will get a peek at a new side of Don which is nice even though it isn't under the best circumstances.

Being the first time I have seen April and Casey I am pretty happy with them. April didn't look right to me at first but hearing her talk reaffirmed that is still the same April. Her eyes are very striking.
I am still not sold on the turtle faces. I think sometimes the heads look small and the mouths are a little funny. They go to a V shape a lot???

I did like the plot overall and the way it ended leaves me wanting more!!!
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote