View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 02:29 PM   #31
rich
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
So those that thought they pledged for a 1 of 25 variant are now actually pledged to a 1 of 50. Okay I understand making them available to more folks and spreading the TMNT love. It is about celebrating the milestone.

Perhaps look at the order pledges came in at and make numbered copies. So the first pledge to the $100 tier would receive #1 of 50. Make it a little more right with the first 25.

Thanks for listening Rich and considering this option.
Totally understandable... and I had concerns about adding more to this tier for just the reason you mentioned. But, quite honestly, I completely underestimated the demand for these hand-colored copies and felt an additional 25 would still keep this to a very limited collectible.

I will absolutely take your idea into consideration for the numbering aspect of these. I really like that idea. I don't see a reason I couldn't have the artist hand number these and distribute them to backers in the order backed. Appreciate your feedback on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrumh2o View Post
So does that mean the cover is b&w?

I suggest some sort or COA of get a facilitator involved and get these CGCSS...... what's to stop say....me.....from just coloring one?
The cover will be B&W. It's a good point you make about coloring. As was suggested by @TurtleWA, I think the hand-colored copies will get a hand-numbered designation by the artist. I am looking into the possibility of offering the option of CGC Signature Series labels for any signed or hand-colored copies but I'm still in early stages of working on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewzard View Post
Yeah, after the added copies of the hand-colored one, I broke down and got it. It's going to be a nice little comic to have.
Awesome! I agree...these will be a nice unique collectible.

Last edited by rich; 04-16-2017 at 02:35 PM.
rich is offline   Reply With Quote