View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 07:16 PM   #57
Time Mistress
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
I see that you are a Transformers fan. You going to see the live action motion picture when it comes out in July, or are you gonna steer far away from it as possible?
I'm definately going to see it, if only for Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime again. I have very mixed feelings on the stuff I've heard so far and I could complain to death about certain nitpicky issues. But the bottom line is they are doing a Transformers movie for the first time in 21 years. I really only ask for 2 basic things from the movie:

1. Keep the personalities and the voice quality of the characters I know and love in tact. And when I say voice quality I mean someone who sounds like the original characters, not necessarily the original voice actors, though that would rock whenever possible. Do that and I'll forgive them some weird character designs.

2. Remember that this movie is called The Transformers and not The Humans (who just happen to run into some Transformers). The reason I'm coming to the theater to see giant robots pound the slag out of each other...and Peter Cullen. Did I mention Peter Cullen?

"You just made your last mistake, Bugeyes -- 'cuz nobody beats up my best buddy and gets away with it -- Nobody! Got that?!"
Raphael about Michaelangelo, TMNT Volume 1
Time Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote