View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 10:45 AM   #60
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I have some pretty crazy dreams but I swear, last week right after I came back from Vegas with alcohol poisoning... had a nerve-wracking one. So, I couldn't sleep but I was trying to. I had like a cat nap unexpectedly (like I just slipped into it), but it didn't feel like I was asleep at all. Like, I was in my bed, then suddenly I "woke up" on the 2nd floor inside some strange building somewhere else. I had no idea how I'd gotten there, or where "there" was. I jumped down, hit the floor hard and walked outside. It looked like a nearby neighborhood or something. People walked up to me and I was asking them where I was but they just laughed at me, asking why I was in pajamas with no shirt. In my head I was absolutely convinced this was not a dream and absolutely real... I even speculated that somehow I'd sleep-walked somewhere weird maybe because of the alcohol poisoning. It was pretty horrifying, really. Like, "I just sleep-walked out of the house? What else did I do? How am I getting back?"

I woke up super happy (in my bed, of course), relieved it wasn't real.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote