View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 10:55 PM   #51
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

I studied the history of false flag operations in college. It's pretty harrowing, eye-opening stuff, realizing what those in power are willing to do to advance the interests of "the people".

Forget 9/11 for a moment. Google the Russo-Swedish War, the pretexts for the Mexican-American War, the sinking of the USS Maine (which coincided with the rise of "yellow journalism", aka FAKE NEWS), the sinking of the RMS Lusitania, the Mukden Incident (which lead to the coining of the term "Manchurian candidate"), the Gleiwitz Incident, Project TP-Ajax, and Operation Northwoods (that last one should give you pause).

As far as 9/11 goes, I recommend the late Michael Ruppert's book Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil. It's highly detailed. It is a long read, but well worth it. Some of the points made in the book are listed here.

It is possible to have enough pieces of information to know that the generally accepted version of events is false, without being able to definitively say what is in fact true.

If you want to prove any of this wrong, please, by all means, do some research and present your findings. I would love to have concrete answers that add up.
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote