View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 05:06 PM   #22
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFell View Post
https://media.giphy.com/media/XY1JReJ81nFEk/giphy.gif
Awww damnit.. and here I thought that High School Sex Ed. class taught me what I needed to know.

I guess that means that we gotta keep our puckers to ourselves guys. I'm sure gonna miss swapping some spit.
Tbh, the stuff I was taught about sex in school was between 7th and 9th grade. Before that we were taught about the reproductive organs and such ofc, but I dunno, I think I was still a bit too young at the time to pay attention to that kind of stuff. I wasn't having sex when I was in 7th-9th grade or even kissing girls. So it's not like I paid much attention to that sort of information. I think I learned stuff better when I went online to look up for information when I was in my late teens. In HS I heard a lot of ignorant comments from some male classmates regarding sex. Several of them believed that using two condoms at the same time was all it took.

People talk about how in many poor African and Asian countries people don't easily have access to sex ed and information regarding sex, but you also see a lot of people in developed nations being ignorant about such subject. Or just not being careful enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I wish that we were atleast able to view the Volcanic Asteroid, since apparently only former participators can see it from what I know.
Yeah, it opened around the time I joined this place. I was new to the forums and didn't have the guts to ask for permission to Krang to access it. So I never got to know what went down there. Also, some threads that get moved go there instead of to the disintegrator unit for some reason, which is weird. And annoying, since I like to re-read threads that were moved or closed down due to drama... what? don't judge me. bet many of you do that too!
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote