View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 04:23 AM   #3
newfan
Mad Scientist

Depends, how much you like the actual voicework, does it compliment the character? (I know all voicing expresses character, I mean where it stands out to us especially) also is the voice more distinct or is it more an ordinary voice that could more easily be replaced.

Generally I would rather they didn't change, especially if as I said above, the voice was one I particularly liked. I'd also add favourite character to that but Leo was my favourite turtle in 2012 yet I liked Green even though he sounded off at first (from being very different) he suited a more grown Leo later on. Though I liked both voices there are others that I'd rate as my favoruites in the show.

As when actors are changed and we have a whole different face to look at, I don't always like that but we can get used to it, depends if they are any good. Although I still imagine had Peter Weller done Robocop 3 when I have re-watched that sometimes, but this is going off topic as it's a different thing. (though Weller has quite a distinct voice)

Last edited by newfan; 01-22-2022 at 06:53 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote