View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 11:38 PM   #3103
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post

Happy maker... Well, even if, as I figured, nothing was meant to be, I'd at least wished I'd known what that nice security guy's name was, and through conversations between coworkers a few days ago about various people who have worked there I at least was able to catch on that he was a Mike. And via other conversations today caught on that, as I pretty much figured, he's likely taken (or so I have to assume) and has a young daughter.

Ah well, next life. I did/do think that was a little bit of a Leo type right there in some way, and one woman's comments about him today kind of supported that. A rarer breed me thinks... I'm just impressed some inner radar caught on like it did. I could very well have possibly have gotten into that one had I gotten there first, but whoever has him is a lucky lady.
Awh sorry Indigo, though having a child doesn't always mean you are partnered it's safe to assume this in a lot of cases (esp with young children) You never know who will come along on a new path.

Last edited by newfan; 04-18-2018 at 10:09 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote