View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
Prowler
Emperor

What did you think the FW's series finale was going to be like?

Back when you were watching the FW series for the first time, how did you imagine it was gonna end?

I always assumed the Turtles would eventually defeat Shredder in the final episode. Perhaps even kill him... yes, I was naïve. Even after Divide and Conquer I thought "Ok, now Shredder comes back for a final episode or two and that's it".

Needless to say, if you had told me in the middle of season 3 that Shredder and Krang would eventually be replaced by a new main villain named Dregg I'd not have believed you at all lol

Btw, I have a feeling most of the original fans of this series never got to know how it ended. plenty to this day never even got to see the Red Sky episodes. By the time season 6 or 7 rolled in, the popularity of the show was falling fast, wasn't it? I'm also not so sure if the red sky seasons aired in many countries outside of USA. As we know by now, most people's memories of the FW series are from the first 3 seasons. The peak of TMNT's popularity was around the time the first movie and the first Arcade and NES games came out. So basically 1989-1990.

Last edited by Prowler; 03-05-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote