View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 07:42 PM   #18
CyberCubed
Overlord

Was a nice issue, I'm hoping each Pantheon member gets a solo "spotlight" issue like Manmoth got here, such as Jagwar and Gothano who need one. It's nice to see at least one full issue or two about each member just to see how they work and their characters.

Seeing Baxter and Hun as allies will never not be weird though, but I guess it's the best direction to take them rather than just have them be villains foiled by the Turtles over and over. The side stuff with the gangs is kinda dull though, at this point of the story seeing the umpteenth human gang be defeated/disbanded/killed off by the Foot has gotten stale. I mean this feels like the 6th or 7th time this has happened now. Remember The Savate, the Ghost Boys, the ones in the Karai mini, The Street Phantoms?

I also think Rat King has no real grand plan other than to cause constant mischief and chaos, which is fine I suppose. Kitsune is the driving force of the Patheon. I also think Leo realizes he can just trap them somewhere like they did to Chi-You way back in the first Ghostbusters mini.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote