View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 06:52 PM   #751
predaking000
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
And there's a $225 listing active right now with free shipping and Best Offer. Market is coming down already... If you want it to drop further, DON'T buy any, and convince everyone else to NOT buy any, and it will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by predaking000 View Post
That $225 is for the diorama only, I believe. The basic Turtles set is still selling for at least $250-260 shipped, with some sets continuing to go for more than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
I know, the dio-only listings are what everyone was just complaining about up there so that's what I was referring to. But it doesn't matter what it is because the dio is $125 and so is the figure set. So either one is the same math.
In the first few days, the dio sets were selling for $400 total shipped. Now that a lot of people have paid/are paying $250 just for the Turtles, sellers are wising up to the fact that they could get $500 if they just sell the diorama and figures separately.

You mentioned that the market was coming down. My point is that it's holding steady, if not increasing just a tad based on what people are asking for the dios.

I emailed BBTS to ask if they were going to carry the set. They said they didn't know, and that if I could, to try to get it where I can. I don't know if that's just the company line...though I wouldn't be surprised to see leftover stock there later. Joel's got his fingers in a lot of pies.

As far as your breakdown of eBay seller costs, that's accurate, at least to someone who sells quite a bit on eBay (me).

Last edited by predaking000; 06-12-2018 at 07:08 PM.
predaking000 is offline   Reply With Quote