View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 02:22 AM   #4
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

I was really into Action Man (1990's version) and Barbie which i mixed both lines with, I was a stickler on who was the hero when playing with dolls, it was the most articulated one with no sculpted clothing on, the other ones was used as henchmen for Dr. X or that partner that died and Action Man had to avenge him. I had the same idea when it came to Barbies, I hated sculpted on clothing because that ruined the whole doll gimmick, and my favorite barbie was also one with the most articulation; a rider Barbie, she had articulation like a action figure and not a standard barbie doll so she had joints in her knees and elbows and had ball jointed hips and flat feet.

I was also into Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, Transformers, Crash Dummies, Polly Pocket, Mighty Max, Batman and Spider-Man.

A friend of mine had a bunch of the Legends of Batman figures that was awesome, I just had animated series figures and from the movies.

Micro Robots (Z-Bots) was also a line I adored as a kid and had a bunch of the small robots and 2 larger ones Tranzor and Ultrabot. But my favorites where Scammer and Tallon
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote