View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 10:11 AM   #3
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Got my hopes up for a sec that there might have been a tidbit of news. lol Anyhow, yeah, it's an interesting idea that could work pretty well. My only concern is the Turtles falling to the sideline as supporting cast -- albeit very involved supporting case -- if the concept has a very easy chance of making the villains the main stars of it, even if not intentional.

Putting someone else too far into the center of it was one of the issues with 2014, as it wanted to focus on Megan Fox, er, April.

Although what I'm expecting is it probably to start at the origin again... Which doesn't sound all that exciting at this point and wish they'd just skip it instead of trying to eff it up just to be different and exciting.

You know how the comics like to have that footnote, see issue # whatever that relates to something mentioned that previously happened? Why not be creative and maybe make the opening a little comics book-ish in style and find a way to work that in, suggesting a reference to comic or a previous film?

edit: Ah man, of any established character they could finally include next, preferably live action and presumably via CGI, Leatherhead would be awesome to see. Esp if they took their cues from the likes of 2003.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote