View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 10:02 PM   #8397
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Unfortunately, I don't work for the store, I'm just a vendor who goes in, grabs my shipments, does my thing, and gets to leave.

If I ever have extra time on the clock I might try to sort that box out and get it back on the shelf. Most stuff they ruin just gets credited out, but that one might be salvageable. Though I now feel like sealing them all shut with tough packing tape... (edit: Granted they could have stolen some for all I know, and do I really want to count that many...)

Things like the silly string I have mentioned to my supervisor, on the chance she ever feels like having a chat with a manger at that store about it. Fortunately, it hasn't happened for a while, but having already been a shopper there for years I'd been noticing the silly string now and then for a long time. They need to lock that damn stuff up and people need to keep control of their stupid kids who are acting like that.

That store really aught to keep a better eye out in general though. Every weekly visit I'm always finding stuff shoved in there that isn't even mine. Half of it people just changed their mind and rudely stuck it in there... the rest is packaging from stolen stuff. I just gather it all up and put it aside elsewhere someplace a store employee will find it.

On the other hand, being able say "Sorry, I don't work for the store," is one of the best parts of the job. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote