View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 09:42 PM   #206
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Turtle View Post
Hello everyone, sorry for the radio silence yet again. This has been a big year for me personally, first kid, building a house in canadian winter, etc... no excuse I know! Hahaha. Anyways, things have been slower as of late on TP Vol II for a verity of reasons, but we are about to ramp up into it again very soon. There is a cut of the film already finished, I won't say what it includes and it is ready to be polished and released likely along side some cool bonus stuff from both docs. As is always the case we don't know and or have control of the specifics around releases, so we can't promise anything, however we are working towards a solution for all of our docs where fans of our content can access more of it through us directly, stay tuned on that.

I can't say why, but does anyone have a canister replica prop from secret of the ooze or the original films ooze canister? I would love to borrow one if you do or possibly buy one.

Also keep an eye out for "Power of Greyskull" coming this summer!

I’ve got the high quality replica one from SOTO If i could get it back I would loan it but wouldn’t want to sell it. Message me. The new prop from MeCA could also be an option for you?

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote