View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 02:02 PM   #47
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
You're using this time to be blissfully unaware, heavily indifferent, or even purposefully careless, about the struggles that individuals who are physically, psychologically, mentally, emotionally, and/or intellectually different have within our society.

In fact, you are actively participating in the negative atmosphere that envelopes negative bias around these individuals. You are shrouding them with false stereotypes, microaggressions and misconceptions. You are even making them feel not only unwelcome, but unsafe as well. Please, stop.
Wow, it's like you are reading from a book "Left vocabulary for dummies".

Also, I don't see in this thread people going around saying some negative stuff about potential psychos, save for PC expected stint about "evils of men", which is not so much psychological issue, as social one.

If I understand you correctly you want to be sad about psychos killing people and...? What else exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
I'm talking about all of them.
Stop making light on such topics, please.
What exactly does it mean?
I don't see people here laughing about it, as well, as I don't see threads making light of psychological problems or whatnot.

It seems you just trying to find some reason to be offended on empty spot and can't find exactly why.
Can you be more clear with what exactly you want to say, without making useless general statements "we should be nicer to each other"?
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote