View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 01:40 PM   #50
Jeetkunjo
Random Punk

Hello everyone, after a lot of times im back on this mod, i was busy with my new job and didnt have the motivation to work on the game because many reason, the first one was the limitation of the PSP ( the platform i wanted to use for this mod) and the second one was the AI of the bosses who sucked.

For the AI of the bosses i found a way to make them more fun to fight so thats not a big problem anymore, for the platform i will simply cancel the PSP port ( too limited), right now im testing it on my phone ( android) and it work pretty well, so the game will be avalaible for android and pc.

Its been two months that im back on it and i changed many things, i enhanced the sprites effect ( no more pixelised explosions), most of the stages have been reworked so they look more like the original.

And finally i changed the sprites of the footsoldiers, casey jones, added a "super slash" transformation, just like super shredder, added new animations (thanks to AD eight) like " my toes" and a walking animation for the turtles , here is a picture i made to show the update :

Jeetkunjo is offline   Reply With Quote