View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 08:47 PM   #83
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
So, there's a chance of us getting an actual sixth season which I never did give my opinion on. I think bringing the show back and having it take place after TJM would be very awkward since the dynamic between Arnold and Helga would have to definitely be changed since by that point, their romantically liking of one another would be mutual. For the first movie, Arnold gave Helga an out so she could take everything back regarding her confession...that wouldn't be the case this time around.

Maybe episodes taking place before it would be better and I'd be all in for that. They could even maybe subtly hint at Arnold falling for Helga on a conscious level as opposed to its being subconscious like the original series seemed to be doing.

If we do get another season and it takes place after TJM, I would look forward to seeing Arnold interacting with his parents. Maybe have an ep where Arnold feels cramped (and guilty for feeling this way) since his parents would want to make up for lost time and probably spend a lot of time with him.
6th season possibility? First I have heard. Not sure about it. For example for years I wanted a Full House project feeling it really needed a reunion tv film not a full blown successor series. I do believe the narrative and product would have served it better. I ferl this is the same case for Hey Arnold! It really needs a TV film while not a reunion, but a wrap up which reunion films often serve as.