Thread: RP Ideas
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 11:17 AM   #52
Jazzfox
Thug

Oh gosh, yeah, the options are big and wide and I'd love to see if there was any way to make stuff happen, I regularly D&D over the computer nowadays, so would love to have something far out there to give them something exciting to mix things up

I know there's a lot of homebrewing that goes on in creating characters and stuff for D&D with 'variant human' being an off-cited choice, there's also a D&D expansion called Ravnica which has a Hybrid race specifically made to allow genetic splicing of different critters that you could use as a baseline likely for your various different mutants depending on what you wanna go for

The enclosed space of the quarantine zone gives plenty room for adventuring scope whilst also meaning you don't have to develop a full world, but you could still go down into different areas like the sewers, or, maybe even further if you wanted to go way out there into the more fantastical supernatural elements like the Pantheon getting their giggles or finding an eldritch temple deep below the town a la Turtles: Infestation 2?

(Please excuse any long time in replies, sometimes offline for long periods!)
Jazzfox is offline   Reply With Quote