View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Hard-to-Find & Rare TMNT books (TPB, RPG, manga)

Hey, all! I've decided to let go of some extra copies of my hard-to-find Ninja Turtles books. PM me with any questions or picture requests!

1991 set of 12 lenticular mini-cards that work like holograms. They were advertised as "Turtle Movie Action Flickers" and sold in those gumball/candy styled dispensing machines that used to be near the front doors of every department store in America. Each card measures about 1.25 x 1.5 inches and features two character alternating images.
$10 total for complete set for U.S. continental shipments:

Road Hogs (Palladium RPG) featuring an exclusive never-again-reprinted TMNT short comic! (see description for more details)
$15 [plus $4 shipping]

Previously sold items:
Spoiler:

Shogakukan TV Picture Book #2 (Japan)
SOLD!

Shogakukan TV Picture Book #3 (Japan)
SOLD!

Nice looking copy of the Season 4 DVD of the 4Kids show (my first non-book item for sale)

Archie TMNT Adventures Classics Digest #1-4

The Collected Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1989)
SOLD!

This is the rare, original 1989 edition that includes all seven issues of Tales of the TMNT Volume 1 with original frontispieces and includes never-again-reprinted bonus comic! Very good condition although cover features noticeable shelf-wear (note the rounded corners) and pages have begun to yellow a bit).

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness (Uncensored 1st Edition, 2nd printing)!
SOLD!

Vintage Ninja Turtles manga (Volume 5 & Volume 8 )! (Chinese language versions by Pop Comics)
SOLD!

Archie TMNT Adventures Special #11
SOLD!

Additional information or more detailed pictures are available upon request!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 05-10-2023 at 11:23 AM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote