View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 11:14 AM   #55
Shark_Blade
Emperor

I just love the kids chemistry. Reminds me of the Super 8/Attack on the Block/Goonies kids a lot.

Fav characters:

1. Pennywise. Visually better than Tim Curry's of course. Acting wise I prefer the new clown too, so demented and disturbing.

2. Eddie "It's gazebo! It's bull****!!!" I just love his constant paranoia and high regard for hygiene and health, but in the end come to realization that it's just dragging him down. His clapbacks are wonderful too - "Eddie, are these medicines birth controls?" "Yeah I'm saving it later for your sister"

3. Beverly. Molly Ringwald of the group, nuff said.

4. Jeremy. Loveable outcast. Sad that Beverly didn't like him that way though.

5. Mike. I kinda wish he got to spend time with the group (river bathing, hanging out at their house etc) but alas. He's ready to kill a clown than an innocent sheep lol.

6. Georgie. He's just cute and fit the plot.

7. Bill. Cliche tragic leader but he fit the purpose.

8. Richie. Not much known about his family. Some people like his jokes but it didn't do much for me as it's rather rude/annoying in some parts. (Measuring dicks, only virgins can see it, etc)

9. Stanley. Being a person of Jewish heritage it provides an interesting different point of view but sadly he's constantly negative and annoying. Only redeeming quality is that he stays with the group at the end for the boss fight tbh.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote