Thread: RP Ideas
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 05:19 AM   #20
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric View Post
Well, after my long absence here on the 'drome, I feel a new RP might be a good welcome back.

Obviously the past few RP's here have been less than successful, despite the efforts made to really solidify them.

I propose we just go back to what worked (atleast from my time here for the past few years). And by that, I mean low-grade rules. (Personally, my ideal RP would be without OC's, full-paragraph format, slow to medium pace, with a given, canon-esque plot that everyone sticks to with their 1-2 characters. However, as we all have seen, everyone's 'ideal' is vastly different from one another's. )

So for this RP, I'd like to rules similar to Lethal's old "Lethal Lullaby Presentation" rules, as that is the longest RP I've been a part of, spanning over a year.

So:
No godmodding your characters
Dont kill someone else's character
Be reasonable about your response time

OC's included
No limit on number of characters
Post how you like

Plot I think should be kept simple. Something about Shredder planning to attack the turtles, maybe.

If anyone would like to weigh in on this, please feel free to. Will try to create the RP in the next few days to gage some interest
How about Shredder purposely let's out a virus/bug/illness that's transmitted by entering the body through a bite, and/or an open flesh wound. Side effects in the following order would include: Hallucinations,* random spasms/twitching, fatigue, unusual cravings (Starts off with weird combinations of food, then gradually becomes a flesh craving.), and eventually loss of basic human emotions. After getting a decent amount of citizens infected, Shredder could claim to the rest of the city that he'll give them a 'cure.' (He doesn't really have one, so later when they realize Donnie may have to rush to make one.) On one condition: They have to either kill, or bring to him the turtles and probably their friends too. It sets the whole city in a mode of panic with people being infected, and more keeping a careful watch out for the turtles and their friends. To add more tragedy/drama we could say that some of the people, which the turtles are friends with are infected as well. Those characters would depend on what series we do this in.

I know you said simple, but how's that, E? Sorry if it's a mess. ^^;