View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 10:05 AM   #62
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
If I was in control of tmnt, Id get the Fred Wolf Show to play on all the kids channels, have all the new shows cross over with FW, force every new version to pay Atleast 5-6 homages to FW and make FW the one and only definitive version
Ha, ha! I'm sure you'd get complaints from fans but not from me. Thumbs up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
Absolutely no magic. Unless there's a stage magician, but that doesn't count. And there probably wouldn't be one, though it would make an interesting annoyance.

In a story with (granted, kind of dumb) science at the heart of its creation, there is very little room for mysticism.
I take it you didn't like the bit in the 1990 movie where Splinter's spirit appeared around the campfire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
How do you quantify this? For example, if it was "75% Fred Wolf, 10% Archie", wouldn't April be a reporter? If anything there's more of 4kids in the series than there is Archie.
You're not cracking jokes and taking pot shots when it's your iteration of TMNT being criticised! Don't worry I'm only joking but you can see where I'm coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
Dude, you're like the Jerry Seinfeld of this place... though I guess that makes me George Costanza!!!
Andrew has erm...strong feelings about about TMNT but would you argue with someone who looks like he could kill you? Andrew is scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelsIsolation View Post
Those splits of what IDW's TMNT is... is horrible. It's got more Fred Wolf in there than anything, but not by that much man.
I would like to add the Turtles reincarnation idea did not originate from the Fred Wolf cartoon.

Last edited by pferreira; 03-30-2017 at 09:40 AM.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote