View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 10:53 AM   #51
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
If I don't see somebody commenting on the cartoons, or the comics, or the toys, or anything in the not-TMNT section... just in the movie section whenever movies come out...

I dunno, man. If Andrew calls those people plants, I'm not sure he's wrong.

I like you okay, though, plant or no plant. I remember you having a hard time with your mom a couple of years ago; hope you're doing well.
I don't really pay in those groups often, and u know others that are the same
I mean I get what you're saying

I just want to know why the f Andrew is some how the distinguisher on plants or not, the dude has legit said he pretty much hates every version of turtles lol like what??? And some how people trust that, that fine if you put stock in that gut but that's on you presonally couldn't care less whwt crap spews out that guys mouth

She's in a better place than you. My father in law passed last year cuz some drink @$$ hoke hot him on his way home from a golf trip so life was a little rough last year

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote