View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 08:11 PM   #143
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Anyone have any particular dream 'symbols,' if you will, that turn up when you've been stressed out?

More often than not for me it's tornadoes. Occasionally I dream I'm being chased by a monster or something, but not as often. Usually I see tornadoes coming toward our home, though they never really quite get here. In most cases they look normal although once one was a dusty medium blue color.

Mine tend to involve cats, and death. Usually in connection to each other. Like, I'll have a particularly gory or disturbing dream about something awful happening to a cat- doesn't even have to be mine, it can be one I find or see randomly- and I'll be so upset it wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep. Some of them are so weird they make no sense at all, like one I had years ago where one of our kitties at the time was sitting on my desk and I started to pet him, only to have him start literally falling apart in my hands. Pieces of him would fall off, and I'd have to put them back together, like one of those 3D puzzles- and he just kept sitting there purring like nothing was wrong.

I've had dreams of one of our kitties getting hung, bitten by a snake out in the woods and never being found, or random cats being mutilated in some way, or one recently where my mom was visiting (and we lived in a different town) and we took our cat to the park with us, because it was next to our house. Then we decided to go out for ice cream, and left her by the house, but she tried to follow, and was running after the car- only to be hit by another vehicle as we tried to stop to pick her up when she turned a corner after us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
That sounds like a cute little dream, Duckie.
Heh, he thought it was weird. I told him it was a cool dream.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote