View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:48 AM   #100
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
As far as my expectations for this movie goes... I don't know. Way too early to tell but if I had to guess, they'll push more into a kiddie direction than trying to adapt anything that's come before it.

Take Rise of the TMNT for example. Familiar, but different, and not trying to be a retread of anything else.

That's what my instincts tell me anyway. I hope I'm wrong, but hey, if not - oh well. I know it's divisive, but for me, Turtles Forever was TMNT's swan song. It felt like a nice end of an era for me. Ever since, I let go of getting all up in arms about little details like having three toes or nostrils or learning ninjitsu from a book. I hope for the best, but when it goes in the opposite direction, I just kinda shrug and go "oh well."
Possible. I was thinking that maybe in light of Rise being 'younger' they decided to do something else not that was not so young, or that is what I had been hoping for before this announcement.....but you could be right, hopefully it isn't going to be less than a PG13 . I can't see that though.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote