View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 05:47 AM   #8
Nelson
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Very cool! I like your changes, especially the new profile pictures for the Turtles, Splinter, and April. Did you make those or find them?

The new mousers look great. I'd love to see clearer sprites for the chainsaw guy, boomerang guy (always thought that was Rat King), and the mutant frog.

Please don't stop now! There is so much more that could be improved. I've got a new challenge for you: a new intro cutscene sequence. Could you make some new images for the scene where Splinter and the Turtles point to Shredder, April, and the Foot? I always thought the image could have had much better quality.

One critique: I think the new sewer background is just too bright. Kinda like a SNES game that just wants to show off how many bright colors it can display. I really dig that classic sewer atmosphere of the original game.
Oops! I forgot to say that the new profile pictures from the pause screens were taken from the other two nes games.

And I also thought that the boomerang guy was supposed to be the rat king. It wasn't until recently that I discovered that we wasn't :S

I agree with you on the background colors. I'll try some darker ones and if it doesn't work I'll leave the original version.

Anyway thank you for your comments! I'll try to have a new version soon.
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote