View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 11:23 AM   #10
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22 View Post
hey all

did anyone ever creat a discord for us? im on crunchyroll andtbeh madesome cool discord apps to use to chat with fellow friends live please share here if u create one

i had 5 friends over last night because 3 of them neber saw tmnt 3

they loved it! one hasnt seen in blu ray before and thought it was excellent!

granted henson didnt make the costums, casey didnt fight, splinter no linger had kevin clash, cheesy sound effects for fight scenes

but we all enjoyedthe movie. it would have been noce to see krang or rat king and leatherhad, but it was a total breath of fresh air

this was the first tine the turtles went up against guns which unlike that chuck michael bay they werent bulletproof

nobody challenged their fighting, however you tbought they could lose because of guns and time

corey feldmans dry comedy was fantastic

the thetles used their weapons yes all 4 did which was nice

the beginning training sesh was enjoyable

lotta good fun and its aged better than the second movie

nothing toos the original, but i do recommend people watch the third movie again someday via blu ray
do you seriously need to make a thread for every little thing that pops in your brain? this post was an eyesore to read use spell check