View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 11:12 AM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Going to be a different one for many this year, that's for sure. I feel for those who live alone and pretty much have to skip their typical traditions.

Makes me sort of grateful to have the immediate family here, and with an uncle temporarily moving in last summer we even have an extra in addition to our normal little dinner. And being the secular variety that it is, it will be pretty much normal. Ahead of increasing local virus cases, I'd even already made up a bunch of Easter eggs for my nephew, including a few with Dollar Tree TMNT mini figures, to make sure there is still some amount of fun for him.

To all of those who will have to do it differently this year, I hope you still find ways to celebrate or find good things to fill your day with joy, and hope the theists find their own way to observe it without subjecting themselves to a crowd.

Speaking of... is this pin new? I don't recalling seeing it before. Mikey and Easter bunny with jelly bean pizza? lol They come up with a lot of good unique ones, wish I could afford to collect more pins.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 04-09-2020 at 04:35 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote