View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 02:40 PM   #830
rh608
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
Your self-righteous attitude is about as annoying as those who blatantly flaunted the rules. And I just want to be clear--my order is safe and so I'm not here to grind an axe.

Here's the problem. Their blog, which directed people to their dedicated website, had a complete list of pre-order FAQs. It didn't say, "For full rules, see our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram." So, for someone who looked only at their website, which is completely rational, there was no way of knowing that the diorama set and the regular set were considered one in the same. It's not an issue of laziness or "lack of drive" or an inability to read. Those are inflammatory and antagonistic characterizations, and you're ascribing them to honest people who made a good faith effort to follow the rules.

Your analogy about pissing in public doesn't even begin to apply. But try this: let's say you make a right turn on red and receive a ticket. You're confused because you don't see a sign saying that there's no right turn on red. The officer, however, says that he gave you the ticket anyway because a similar sign is posted in a different part of town. You'd be right to be confused, and if you challenged the ticket in court you'd probably win your appeal.

NECA's intent to crack down on scalpers is laudable, but to punish people who followed the very rules posted on their website is poor form, and it's their fault for publishing conflicting or ambiguous rules. I have no sympathy for people who tried making different accounts, or who openly exceeded the two per item limit. I do, however, feel bad for people who checked the official pre-order FAQs on NECA's website and are being punished for having done so.

Hahaha!! I'm laughing at you. I couldn't even get past the first sentence. And no need for me to. Whatever man! Enjoy life. This is absolutely NOT that serious. Not at all. Next . . .
rh608 is offline   Reply With Quote