View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #25
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Well they're just cashing in on the new show, they have printed discs of the previous ten seasons they haven't sold out of and make it into a "complete series" and sell it to a few suckers who didn't buy the single releases and cash-in on the new show hype.

Good news is by the time the new movie comes out maybe Lionsgate will release a new complete series set, after all I don't see Nick buying the show anytime and they'll try to keep cashing in, we can still maybe get a better complete series down the road just not anytime soon. So yeah we'll very likely have the same discs just with different disc art, if that.

I'm still being hopeful but I realize the chances are next to none of it having the episodes better spaced out or something awesome like the turtle tips. Such a shame that's original animation with the original voice actors and some of them are pretty cool too, the length of all of them is pretty much the length of one episode so it's like one missing episode of the show when they're all put together.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote