View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 10:45 AM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Yeah, I knew it was to be those, but given corrections even made to the local cable listings (that moved those other eps fully to next weekend -- as I tried to note in other threads)... it's all just gotten confused.

I'm questioning if these are even Season 2 episodes or it's just more mistakes in the scheduling info. Doesn't really make any sense. Unless they want the second season to buckle down and be more serious so they're tossing some one-off nonsense out there now to get it out of the way? But season 1 isn't over, so...

Anyhow... Wasn't impressed with these both basically being Leo-centric episodes that highlight his crappy personality in this go-around, but I did like the little twist endings of both. The end of Lair Games was kind of predictable.

And Mikey? Mikey who? Also sort of highlights that he falls into the background a bit much in this series.

Poor pet fishy. I mean, even if it was an accident, it was an incredibly idiotic one, and idiotic and unnecessary choices that led to her ending up flushed in the first place, so they actually kind of deserved her, as a mutant, coming after them. Even if it was just a prank. That unfortunately then downplayed the lesson about their stupid behavior.

edit: Note that if these are somehow season 2 eps, Lair Games still points Raph out as "the leader."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
April presents her award winning documentary about the Turtles annual event: The Lair Olympics.
This ep description is also pretty bad as her presence in this is pretty vague and minimal. It's way less about her than it is about the Turtles and their competing.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 10-13-2019 at 10:56 AM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote