View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 10:41 PM   #2035
Leo656
The Franchise

Oh, my. Color me "Got". Try harder, Sparky. I'm sure you can do better than that.

Not only does this movie series turn people stupid, but aggressive, as well. Bay's TMNT films should come with a warning label. It's not enough that they like awful things, they have to get all persnickety about it. I mean, that TOTALLY validates their argument about the movie not being trash.

I'm over here oh-so-subtly tiptoeing around how dumb a person has to be to like these awful TMNT movies - while still trying to be kind of a gentleman about it - and the absolute best a person can do in reply is, "Duuuurrrrr, you like razzlin', hyuk!"

I guess it's to be expected. The audience for these films isn't exactly made up of deep thinkers, mind you. Children, and alleged "grown-ups" who act, think, and behave as children, only. You embarrass yourselves with this nonsense. Must be all the self-loathing that comes with unironically loving movies this goddamn bad.
-----------

See, that's how you do it, guy. And that's the last time I'm gonna be "nice" about it. If people who like these sh*tty movies are going to try and "attack post" people who don't, then I'm going back to tricking them into getting themselves banned. Simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickOrTreater View Post
Truer words, my friend. Y'know what I've noticed, and I'm sure you have as well? The "positive" folks who love all this sh*t and tripe? AWFUL people. Insecure. Immature. Rashy. Whiny. Intolerant. "If you have the NERVE to complain about my precious TMNT movie, I'm going to insult you, your job, your hobbies, and everything about you, and you'll deserve it because you're A NEGATIVE PERSON!" No irony! It's grand. I don't even care about how bad the movies are, anymore... the FANS of these movies are horrible!

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/