View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 11:54 AM   #179
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I haven't opened him yet, but I am shocked that mine showed up at my door today! I figured I still had a week to wait.

edit...

Alright, I'm in love. The likeness is incredible.

Went outside looking for a bit better lighting. I ended up leaving his swords inside, but they're pretty nice. Feel kind of delicate though so didn't want to risk damaging them. They are a matched pair this time.

Pardon his sword strap being a bit high up under his arm and not quite right on his shoulder in the outside pics, got that sorted out once back inside (final image).

Zero complaints, it's all awesome. Even the print on the fabric around his right arm is accurate.

Only thing not quite there is the material around his tummy that his pants overlap... There seems be a little bit of fabric below the edge of his pants that might be it, having ended up too low, but I'm not going to mess with it and very minor.

Was already impressed by images online of the sculpting showing just a tiny bit of his teeth, but didn't realize until after taking photos that it's detailed enough that you can actually see just a hint of his bottom teeth too.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 07-16-2018 at 01:52 PM.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote