View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 10:50 PM   #5
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Oh this freaking amazing. Very surprising with the mobile games available for (basically) free.

I had the JW builder for over a year and just recently deleted it because it is RIDICULOUSLY tedious.

Please nobody say that's the point or just pay...because I have had The Simpsons Tapped Out for years and never once paid real money. It is very well balanced for those who play free as are other builders. JW is not one of them.

It is set up to take as long as humanly possible without paying (or cheating). Everything requires an outrageous amount of in-game currency/time even for the lower level tasks. It's like 1 step forward 10 steps back. All the YouTube videos are either paid subscribers or hacked.

This sounds like an exaggeration but it's not. Given all the content in the JW mobile game I'm guessing it would take 10-15 years to unlock everything for free. That's if you grind and play nothing else.

Ya know nobody is gonna understand unless they play it for a few months and compare it to other city building games. I've read the same complaints on other sites.