View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 09:19 AM   #124
eastlos217
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther10 View Post
Are you kidding? I say you should do what I'm planning to do. Leave the 1/4 scale versions on display as a centerpiece and then keep the little 7" ones off to the side to mess around with.

Only thing I'm curious about is how big these are going to be. Will they be closer to 7" tall since most of the actors that wore the Henson suits were around 5'7" to 5'9" or will they scale to closer to 5 1/2" tall like other past turtle figures?

thats a good idea. i was thinking of doing the same, displaying the 1/4 since they are eye catchers, and either storing or playing with the smaller once. plus, at that scale you only need one of the ikea shelfs to display. doesnt take much room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
This is pretty much how I feel. This doesn't do much for me. And it certainly isn't "game-changing" and "jaw-dropping." That kind of hyperbole, especially when talking about plastic toys, is pretty annoying.
i agree, i did wish it was something different. but im not totally bummed by it. i just wish it was more of a variety of characters or different styles.
i dont want it to be like S.H. figure line for dragon ball z where they have about 7 of the same character, just repainted.
eastlos217 is offline   Reply With Quote