View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 08:14 AM   #2834
d_osborn
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
What happened to this thread?
What happened is that your customer is flipping damaged product as new/undamaged, violating eBay's TOS, and getting called out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
If you don't like me now, D_Osborn, you really won't if you visit B/S/T prior to the end of the day today.
I don't know you enough to like you or dislike you, and I have no idea what B/S/T is. Buy/Sell/Trade, I'm guessing? I simply don't like scumbag eBayers.

Do the right thing, label your auctions properly (damaged/repaired) and I'll stop pointing it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
NECA's response was " you'll simply have to return them, we have no way of replacing just the coats, which is &%$#ing bull#$%&.
My guess is he has already sold a few of the repaired coats and can't return them. Either that, or he wants NECA to send him a few freebies that he can also flip at a huge profit... which is &%$#ing bull#$%&.

Don't get greedy, NECA-- release a Raph accessory pack. You're leaving money on the table.
Don't get greedy, NECA-- release a Raph accessory pack. You're leaving money on the table.

Last edited by d_osborn; 02-22-2018 at 08:20 AM.
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote