View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 05:37 AM   #28
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist

Holy crap! I was asleep when the news dropped and my cat woke me up about two hours ago and I haven't been able to get back to sleep since!

I played the old Injustice game here and there and this new one wasn't on my radar at all ... but I'm definitely going to be picking it up later. I LOVED Mortal Kombat X and it looks like Injustice 2 is getting rave reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
TMNT most likely will be 4 character in one, like you switch turtles in the fly.
Yeah, I'm wondering how this will exactly play out ... for selfish reasons - I would love all four, even with all of the same move set. It just gives me those Tournament Fighters vibes and I would love to play as Raphael by himself, but I guess we'll see exactly how it works out when some footage gets released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
There is a rumor that creators of Arkham games, Rocksteady making a new TMNT game. Though, at the moment it's just a rumor.
Good lord ... if that ends up being true, that'll be incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dl316bh View Post
They should be more upset with the DC characters actually included. The Atom is alright, but not exactly my go-to for a new character. Then there's Enchantress. I realize more people are aware the character exists now because of the Suicide Squad film, but that's still a very deep cut for DC.

I enjoy the guest characters, because NetherRealm really go all out with them. Mortal Kombat X had a horror foursome in Jason, Leatherface, Predator and the Alien (all that was missing was a return for Freddy, who'd guested in the prior game). Now we've got Hellboy and the Turtles. When it comes to getting licensed guest characters they don't screw around.
Yeah! I loved that X pulled from so many horror movies and I hope they keep that tradition in the follow up. It was weird that they threw ill-fated Jackie Earle Haley design in the mobile version of Mortal Kombat X and didn't try to capitalize on using the classic design with the same move set for the console versions.

Man ... Hellboy AND the TMNT? This is awesome. Is this the final DLC pack for this game I suppose? There's talk of more coming out in 2018 ... but who knows. There was constant talk about another Kombat Pack for Mortal Kombat X, but that faded away.