View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 09:53 PM   #62
ssjup81
Foot Elite

You know, here's something I've been wondering about. After the second game, the toy animatronics were scrapped. I know this had to be done because of their not being around for the first game which takes place after game 2...but let's say that game didn't exist yet and had to stick with continuity, but I can't help but wonder...why in the world would they scrap the cute toy models and keep the creepy-looking ones. Think the theory that one of the toy models is responsible for the bite of '87 hence their being scrapped?

Oh, and out of curiosity, which animatronic do you find to be the creepiest of them and which one do you find to be the least creepy? I find Foxy to be the least creepiest. Even in the first game with his jumpscare, it looks like he's coming in to say hello because he's lonely being back in Pirate Cove all alone and in game 2, maybe he just wants to get a hug.

As for the creepiest one....Bonnie. Hands down. That one does creep me out. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
Strange how that's supposed to work out. He's got all the old animatronics [or at least their parts] in that box.

I was hoping for another prequel, honestly.
Storywise, I feel this would work better as another prequel. I know I'm not playing these games (my computer can't handle it anyway, with its acting wonky all the time and my not having the cash to purchase a new one, unless stateside), but the story for it has gotten my attention. I'm really interested in the story of these games.

I just don't see how that type of an establishment will fully function in this day and age. I know they still exist, but I haven't seen a promo for like Chuck E Cheese in years. They're just not all that big anymore, not like when I was a kid. Pizza, games, animatronics I never really paid any attention to and thus never found "scary" or "creepy" like other kids...what more could you ask for? lol

But seriously, 2017 and the place is still around and hanging on...seriously, what could the story be for that?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote