Cam Clarke: Leonardo, Rocksteady
Townsend Coleman: Michaelangelo
Pat Fraley: Krang
Barry Gordon: Donatello, Bebop
Renae Jacobs: April O’Neil
Rob Paulsen: Raphael
Peter Renaday: Splinter*

Mistakes:
1. When the Turtles confront the Foot Soldiers on the way to attack Shredder and Krang, Raphael refers to them as "Rock Soldiers".
2. Donatello's bo is black instead of brown when the Turtles first encounter Dippy in the street.
*3. Shredder speaks in General Tragg's voice when he speaks to Krang on his comlink, despire Tragg never appearing officially in the episode.
4. The T-REX is drawn with three fingers, but in 1904, scientists discovered that the third skeletal finger is really the skeletal features of a second dinosaur.
5. When Michelangelo says "I was afraid he might say that" shortly after he gets pulled out of the hole leading to the Earth's core, Raphael and Donatello's belt initial colors are reversed, similar to the prevailing style of Season 2.
6. When Raphael is stuck in the tar pit, he mentions that an archeologist would rescue the turtles 50 million years from now. However, scientists believe that dinosaurs became extinct 65 million years ago.

Pizza References:
1. When Michelangelo encounters the T-Rex, he says "Now I know what an anchovy on my pizza feels like!"
2. Michelangelo mentioned that he thought mozzarella was never so good upon getting rescued from the tar pit.

Catchphrase Countdown:
1. Shredder calls Bebop & Rocksteady "clumsy cretins" and "idiots".
2. Right as the dinosaurs are about to bust open the Fortress vehicle, the turtles say "Turtle Power!"
3. Right before the dinosaur frees the crystal, Leonardo says "Turtles Fight With Honor".
4. Michelangelo says "Cowabunga!" as they escape the Fortress vehicle.

Pop Culture References:
1. Krang states that he should think about subscribing to cable since he sees the same boring images on the Technodrome's portal screen, in reference to the fact that non-cable TV has only a few channels.
2. Michelangelo refers to the crystal that Dippy has a relationship with as a disco ball.
3. Krang says, "To me Rocky, I'm Open!", a popular expression used in football. In addition, we hear other football terms such as "pass interference", "intercepted in the end zone and "touchdown" as everyone fights for the crystal.
4. The episode title is in reference to the 1930 novel Tarzan at the Earth's Core.

Fourth Wall Breaking Humor:
1. When Michelangelo asks Raphael why the Turtles have to run after Dippy, Raphael responds that it wouldn't be much of an episode.
2. Michelangelo says "don't touch that dial dude!" upon finding Krang and Shredder.

Wacky Inventions:
1. Krang's Anti-gravitation skimmer
2. The Fortress shell built by the Foot Soldiers
3. Shredder's microwave ray device

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!

Last edited by pannoni1; 08-19-2012 at 12:03 PM.
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote