View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
Vegita-San
Emperor

year in a nutshell..so, how was yours?

Lets see...January was rather un eventful.

Had a mini break down in February. Anxiety and depression got so bad, I couldn't drive anymore, and had to tell my doctor. started taking yet more medication to help with that. about 6 months later, i'm back to about 50%.

Oddly enough, around the same time, my sister lost her first baby she was carrying that I knew nothing about. it's like all the emotion transferred over and i got the brunt of it..really odd timing.

Stayed home from work for a month because I didn't trust myself to do anything. finally had to force myself out. things got a little better in the summer as medication finally kicked in.

Rest of the year rather un eventful, but finding people helping me to drive to and from places has been a pain. so long as someone is in the car, i'm fine and can drive like normal. but if i'm by myself, my mind has too much time to wonder about all the little bumps in the road, and that's when i get bad.

and to top it all off, I've got a depressed widowed grandma to deal with who has pretty much given up on living and thinks she's going to die any day now. at 92 and living alone, i guess ican't blame her, but she's NOT in as bad a shape as she thinks she is compared to some other people...and probably has the same anxiety issues I have. least i know what side I get it from..

sigh. seems like ever since the dog died in 2004...it's been nothing but divorce, depression and deaths. and grumpy family members who have to deal with it. If I wasn't so used to being by myself, and able to entertain myself with video games and 3D stuff....i'd probably be alot worse off too.

Hoping for a better 2018, but somehow I doubt it.

hopefully other people are having a better year.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote